Please write to email@example.com to avail higher discounts for more than 6 people
Tour package starts with the pickup from Srinagar Airport & ends at Srinagar Airport.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT SRINAGAR & SIGHTSEEING OF SRINAGAR
On arrival, meet for assistance by our representative at Srinagar Airport and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon, visit Shankaracharya Temple or Takht-e-Suleiman about 1000 ft. from Srinagar for panoramic view of the valley and then visit famous Mughal Garden which are The Cheshma Shahi (By Shah Jehan in 1632 AD.), Nishat Bagh (By Asaf Khan in 1633 AD.), Shalimar Bagh (By Jehangir in 1616 AD) Hazratbal shrine and parts of old city of Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar.
DAY 02: SRINAGAR – SONAMARG - SRINAGAR (86 KMS, 2.5 HOURS ONE WAY)
After breakfast, leave and proceed for a full day tour and drive to the majestic mountain resort of Sonamarg. The route towards Sonamarg takes us on a picturesque country side drive where you will come across rolling hills, green forests, clear water streams and blooming rice fields. You will zoom past the town of Kangan which handles all the local needs of this region. From Kangan, drive towards Mammar, famous for its trout farm before we head towards Sonamarg. Stopover at the tourist spot of Gagangir. The spot is built in the middle of the river Sindh and looks like an island with snow glaciers covering one or the other spot. In Sonamarg, take 3 hours walk or horseback trip or local Union cab to the Thajwas glacier (Optional). In the afternoon, drive back to Srinagar, dinner & overnight stay at Srinagar.
DAY 03: SRINAGAR – GULMARG
After an early breakfast, leave for Gulmarg. Gulmarg (The Meadow of Flowers) has one of the most beautiful summer resort or winter Ski resorts in the valley. World’s Highest 18 Hole Golf Course, Gulmarg was discovered in 16th Century by Sultan Yusuf Sha. Proceed for a gondola ride (Tickets excluded) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg (Altitude 3,100 Mts) to have a real view of natural beauty of the summer and winter. Late afternoon, drive back to Srinagar. Dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar.
DAY 04: SRINAGAR - PAHALGAM (96 KMS, 2 - 3 HOURS)
After breakfast, leave for Pahalgam (The Valley of Shepherds), one of the beautiful and fascinating ideal resorts all the year. It is the base for several treks in the region & for the annual pilgrimages to the cave shrine of Amarnath. It is surrounded by 12 high snowcapped peaks. Enjoy the beautiful countryside life. Drive through the pine valley forest. On arrival at Pahalgam, explore around scenic valley and one can visit Aru Valley, Beytab valley and Chandanwari by local jeeps to be hired directly. Check in to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at Pahalgam.
DAY 05: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (96 KMS, 2 - 3 HOURS)
After breakfast, drive back to Srinagar and on arrival check – in to the Houseboat. In the afternoon, proceed for one hour Lake ride by Shikara (Small Cruise Boat) to visit Floating Gardens, pass through beautiful narrow canals of Lake and witness the life of local people living in lake, Dinner and overnight stay at Srinagar.
DAY 06: DEPARTURE FROM SRINAGAR
After breakfast, meet for assistance and transfer to airport and board flight for onward destination.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis with breakfast and dinner
- All transfers and sightseeing by Etios with experienced driver
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- 5% GST on total invoice
- Flight Tickets
- Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips, Monument fee
- Gondola Cable Car tickets at Gulmarg
- Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam
- River Rafting (Sonamarg or Pahalgam) ₹ 500 - ₹ 1500 per person
- Pony Ride at any place (Gulmarg or Pahalgam or Sonamarg) ₹ 800 - ₹ 1000 per person
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg ₹ 850 for first phase & ₹ 950 second phase per person
- Jeep For Aru, Chadhanwari & Behtaab Valley ₹ 2200 for 07 Pax
- Hotels are subject to availability
- Prices are subject to change at the time of booking
- All hotels do not serve alcohol
- If due to heavy snow between Tangmarg and Gulmarg, roads will be closed for Sedan cars then guests have to do 11 KMS track by Sharing Jeeps