Please write to email@example.com to avail higher discounts for more than 6 people
Tour package starts with the pickup from Delhi Airport & ends at Delhi Airport.
PICKUP & DROP: Delhi Airport
DAY 01: ARRIVAL AT DELHI AND PROCEED TO HARIDWAR (250 KMS APPROX, 6 TO 7 HRS)
Arrival at Delhi. Our driver will pick you up from Delhi airport and drive to Haridwar. Upon arrival at Haridwar, check in at the hotel. Afternoon at leisure. Later in the evening, visit Aarti ceremony of Holy Ganges. Back to hotel for overnight stay at Haridwar.
DAY 02: HARIDWAR - GUPTKASHI (220 KMS, 9 HRS)
After breakfast at the hotel. Check out from the hotel. Later, drive to Guptkashi. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
DAY 03: GUPTKASHI – KEDARNATH - GUPTKASHI (BY HELICOPTER)
At 6.30 AM, report at the helipad board the chopper for Kedarnath. Upon arrival in Kedarnath, proceed to visit Shri Kedarnath Temple, perform Pooja and Darshan. Later, reach at Helipad on time to board the chopper. Our driver will pick you from the Helipad point and transfer to your the hotel. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Shri Kedarnath is a majestic sight, standing in the middle of a wide plateau surrounded by lofty snow-covered peaks. The temple of Kedarnath, located at a height of 3,581 mts, stand at the head of the Mandakini River. The present temple, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas. The inner walls of the assembly hall are decorated with figures of various deities and scenes from mythology. Outside the temple door a large statue of the Nandi Bull stands as guard.
DAY 04: GUPTKASHI - CHOPTA- BADRINATH (250 KMS, 8 TO 9 HRS)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Badrinath via visiting Chopta, it is known as mini-Switzerland and Medical Forest. On arrival check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit Badrinath temple, if time permits.
Badrinath temple - It's so great to take in the way that this sacrosanct destination which is being dedicated to Lord Vishnu has been committed to humankind. The area where Lord Vishnu pondered under a Badri tree for thousand unremitting years and taught us a definitive method for welfare of humankind is exceptional on the planet. Today, this temple is considered as one of the holiest Hindu temples and is additionally one of the 108 Divya Desams, sacred holy places for Vaishnavites.
DAY 05: BADRINATH – RUDRAPRAYAG (160 KMS, 6 HRS)
After bath in the Taptkund, do a Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River. Just within 3 Kms of Badrinathjee. Later drive to Rudraprayag. On arrival, check in at the hotel and overnight stay.
Just beneath the Shree Badrinath Ji temple lies the Tapt Kund hot sulfur spring that has a high therapeutic worth. It is a freshwater pool with the washing region of 16 & 1/2 feet by 14 & 1/4 feet. Despite the fact that the typical temperature of the spring is 55°c, the temperature of water continues expanding continuously amid the day. A dunk in Tapt Kund is viewed as a decent restorative cure for skin illnesses.
Narad Kund is arranged close Tapt Kund. It is accepted that the Badrinath icon was acquired from this Kund. Narad Kund boiling hot water spring is situated under the Garur Shila and holds a therapeutic worth. Fans take a plunge in this Kund before entering the Badrinath sanctuary for Darshan of Lord Badrinath.
Vyas & Ganesh-Gufa
Vyas & Ganesh-Gufa cavern is situated in the Mana Village alongside numerous different caverns. It is accepted that in this cavern Ved Vyas directed his acclaimed epic of Mahabharata to Ganesh and accordingly it has been named Vyas Gufa. There is an icon of Ved Vyas indicated composition the granth (epic book) inside this hole.
Beginning Source of Saraswati River, Manibhadrapur which is known as Mana village, the beginning source of river Saraswati, Bhimpul (bridge) according to myth it is built by Bhim during period of the Mahabharata.
DAY 06: RUDRAPRAYAG - HARIDWAR (165 KMS, 6 HRS)
After breakfast, drive to Haridwar via Rishikesh local sightseeing like Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Triveni Ghat temples and Ashrams. Continue drive to Haridwar. Upon arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
DAY 07: HARIDWAR - DELHI (250 KMS APPROX, 6 HRS)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel & drive to Delhi. Upon arrival, our driver will drop at Delhi airport on time to board the flight for onward destination.
- Helicopter charges at Kedarnath ₹ 8,000 TO 10,000 (Till 80 KG) per person (Company decides the helicopter rates, if the rate fluctuates, same will be update
- Cost for child without bed - ₹ 8,900.
- VIP Darshan cost is ₹ 2,500 per person.
- Transport from Delhi to Delhi
- Vehicles are non-A/C.
- Toll tax and parking
- Driver Allowance
- Accommodation for 6 Nights
- Daily Breakfast and dinner at hotels
- 5% GST on total invoice
- Air fare / train fare
- Helicopter ticket and VIP Darshan charges
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in the itinerary
- Porterage during trekking
- Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Expense incurred due to bad weather condition, road closes, landslides etc.
- Hotels are subject to availability
- Prices are subject to change at the time of booking
- Kindly don’t compare mountain hotel services as in the plain areas. We are giving best available hotels at all destinations.
- In case of a change in the train or flight schedule resulting to amend the itinerary, the cost will be advised separately and same will be paid by the guest.
- Edifice Travels is presently not holding hotel for your proposed tour plan. Confirmation is subject to receiving an email from Edifice Travels.
- Quote does not include any meals, which is not specified. In case the same is required, during transfers, sightseeing and day trips, additional will be charged (if applicable)
- Please note Budget Hotels in India are very basic accommodation at most of the places.