Please write to email@example.com to avail higher discounts for more than 6 people
Tour package starts with the pickup from Port Blair Airport & ends at Port Blair Airport.
DAY 1: PORT BLAIR – CITY TOUR
On arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and a little relax, we will proceed to Corbyn’s Cove Beach & Cellular Jail. In the evening, enjoy the enthralling Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle was brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Corbyn's Cove Beach
The coconut-palm fringed beach, 3 kilometres away from the town, is ideal for swimming and sun-basking. Facilities like hotel, restaurant, bar, changing room, water-sports are available here. Historical remains like Japanese Bunkers can be seen on the way to this beach. Snake Island situated just across the beach is popular for scuba diving. The Restaurant & Beer Bar run by the Tourism department provides delightful cuisine at reasonable rates in a soothing ambiance on the beach.
Light & Sound Show
The Sound and Light show in the Cellular Jail narrates the saga of the Indian freedom struggle, brought alive through sound and light effect of the brutal and barbaric atrocities piled on the freedom fighters deported to these islands and incarcerated in the small cells of this jail. This show is very popular among the tourists visiting these islands.
The Cellular jail, declared a National Memorial, is located at Port Blair which had stood as a mute witness to the most brutal and barbaric atrocities meted out to national freedom fighters, who were incarcerated in this jail. The jail, completed in the year 1906 acquired the name ‘Cellular' because it was entirely made up of individual cells for solitary confinement. It originally was a seven-block structure with three stories and a central tower acting as its fulcrum consisting of honeycomb-like corridors. This jail, now a place of pilgrimage for all freedom-loving people, draws everyone down memory lane to the years of freedom struggle. The Jail Museum is open from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:45 pm.
DAY 2: PORT BLAIR - SWARAJ DWEEP ISLAND (HAVELOCK) - RADHANAGAR BEACH:
Transfer to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) by Cruise. On arrival, our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and escort you to the hotel for check - in. After relaxing for some time, proceed to the world’s most renowned beaches - Radhanagar Beach. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkelling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers. Overnight stay at Havelock.
The Island (often just called Havelock) is one of the most beautiful and largest islands of Ritchie's Archipelago and is a placid heaven like no other. Situated 57 km north east of the South Andaman with an area of 92 Square Kilometres, it offers a breath-taking trail of nature expeditions. The island is primarily populated by Bengali settlers. This picturesque island with beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest is also rated as the seventh most beautiful island in the world. The Island also has the biggest concentration of breath-taking diving and snorkelling sites, thus acting as a paradise to marine world explorers.
NOTE: Collect the packed Breakfast from the hotel reception, if you are traveling by early morning Cruise. Ferry timings are mentioned in the tickets provided to you, please report 45 minutes prior to departure with a valid ID card. Ferry operation is purely subject to government clearance and weather conditions. Class of travel and timings of the ferry is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
DAY 3: HAVELOCK – LEISURE (OPTIONAL TOUR: ELEPHANTA BEACH)
After breakfast, day free for leisure for personal activities. Overnight stay at Havelock.
NOTE: Optional tour to Elephanta Beach for ₹ 1,200 per head including pick up and drop from the hotel.
Elephanta Beach is one of the most beautiful places in Havelock Island which is famous for its clear water and variety of live corals & colorful fishes. One can do several other water sports activities like Glass Bottom, Snorkelling, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride etc.
DAY 4: SWARAJ DWEEP (HAVELOCK ISLAND) – KALA PATHAR BEACH - PORT BLAIR
After breakfast, proceed to Kala Pathar Beach. After completion of the tour, check out from the hotel and board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz / Sea Link and return to Port Blair. Evening is free for strolling at local market. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Kala Pathar Beach
It is located in one corner of Havelock Island surrounded by thick forests and excellent for solitude seekers and guests looking to do a bit of bird photography. The emerald seas, the tropical forests on one side of the road, the Kala Pathar (black rocks) that decorate the coastline, the silken smooth silver sands and the sheer solitude makes this beach a great place to relax.
DAY 5: DROP AT PORT BLAIR AIRPORT
Drop at the airport with memories and a terrific holiday at the Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at above-mentioned hotels in base category rooms
- Exclusive A/C vehicle, sanitized every time before boarding and after dropping as per the itinerary (not at disposal)
- Vehicle: Swift Dzire or Ertiga or Xylo or Scorpio (A/C)
- Daily breakfast & dinner at the hotel
- Airport pick up and drop by A/C vehicle.
- Makruzz or Green Ocean Cruise or Sea Link or ITT Majestic (base category) for Neil & Havelock as per the availability
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- Entry permits, entry tickets, parking charges, boat or ferry tickets wherever applicable
- 5 % GST on total invoice
- Airfare fare
- All kinds of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages
- It does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Guide, Jolly ride & snorkelling charges
- Guide at Cellular jail will cost extra
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Additional usage of vehicles
- Any dispute regarding the child age to be settled directly with the hotels
WATER SPORTS ACTIVITIES (IF PRE - BOOKED)
- Scuba Diving: ₹ 3500 per head with photo, video and dive certificate
- Sea Walk: ₹ 3500 per head with photo
- Snorkelling: ₹ 800 per head
- Andaman Dolphin: ₹ 1850 per head
- Semi Submarine Coral Safari: ₹ 1800 per head
- Glass Bottom Ride: ₹ 600 per head
- Jet Ski: ₹ 600 per head
- Banana Ride / Sofa Ride / Speed Boat: ₹ 600 per head
- Hotels are subject to availability
- Prices are subject to change at the time of booking
- Since the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar is under the restricted area category, please carry a valid photo identity proof for all the travellers issued from competent authorities.
- Our representative will hold the placard outside the exit gate of the Airport.
- We do not book any of our guests to Havelock / Neil in the government. ferry, until and unless there is an emergency or disruption, we may shift the guest to govt. ferry to Havelock & Neil Island.